Join the #1 NBC affiliate group in the country! KING 5 TV, KONG TV, and king5.com are part of TEGNA. We provide first-class journalism that makes a difference in our community and creative marketing solutions that drive results for clients. Our reputation has been built on dedication to our mission both journalistically and in service to the community we live in – our people are passionately involved.
KING 5 is looking for a highly enthusiastic, self-motivated Sales Coordinator. If you are a detail-oriented, creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment, the KING 5 Sales Department wants to talk with you. Due to the current conditions with COVID-19, this position will start as a remote/work-from-home role that will transition to an in-office position when it is safe to do so.
- Work with Account Executives in sales fulfillment by entering and processing broadcast and digital orders
- Interact with direct advertisers and agencies with specific responsibilities around the account maintenance and top-notch customer service
- Create and maintain account profiles and new advertiser/agency requests, process invoices and co-op scripts as needed
- Accurate data and order entry with ability to calculate campaign instructions effectively
- Pull contracts, spots times and other reports in a timely manner
- Regular tracking of campaign and audience delivery
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Digital Strategists to build and execute campaign optimization plans and makegood packages
- Assist Account Executives and Sales Managers with presentations, data analysis and special projects as they arise
- Provide backup support to National Sales Team, Receptionist and Integrated Copy Desk
- College degree with minimum one-year media sales experience preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, high pressured environment to meet strict deadlines
- Solid time management, proficient computer (Microsoft Office) and strong oral and written communications skills
- Superior organizational skills – must be able to manage multiple priorities with confidence
- Ability to focus, communicate and manage time in a remote work environment as needed
- Strong analytical skills: attention to detail, ability to streamline, reconcile, analyze and present data to assist with management reporting.
- Ability to quickly learn new programs and software - Wide Orbit Experience is a plus
- Secure wi-fi/high-speed-internet access required
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 62 television stations and four radio stations in 51 markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching over 38 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks Justice Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Attention To Detail