This front-line seller will be responsible for developing and expanding revenue channels locally and regionally with agencies and direct clients. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, sense of urgency and passion for working alongside with clients to contribute to their KPI’s while meeting established quotas. You must be comfortable building new lists, prospecting and closing new business. This is a full-time salaried role (base +commission) eligible for all company-wide benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in broadcast media or other media platforms.
- 5+ years of media sales experience as an individual contributor in a sales (hunter) role is preferred.
- Have sold TV or radio, and digital media tactics such as OTT, audio streaming, and display.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Independent, entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast pace, early stage environment.
- Self-disciplined, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Must know Power Point.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value proposition to clients and transfer all details of the proposed solution to internal fulfillment teams to meet client’s expectations and timelines.
- Function well as part of a diverse team and foster a good working environment.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 62 television stations and four radio stations in 51 markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching over 38 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks Justice Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.